Fri, Jun 22, 2012
okay, I know you are probably tired of me posting about great summer shorts but guys come on it’s summer ( and I live in L.A) and I don’t know about you but I can live in shorts if possible. As I was on the Lululemon.com site today checking out what I wanted to go in and buy this weekend I saw these bad boys and just had to share.
Like a good pocket knife, Lululemon designed these shorts to be useful. Constructed with four-way stretch, they’re preshrunk, moisture wicking, quick drying and comfortable. The mesh lining and snap front closure let us move freely without worry of an accidental slip.
Why I love them? Um because I can pretty much wear them all day and look great. Wake up and hit up a Hott Yoga Class or Pilates for an hour, run down to Laguna Beach and hang out with the boys, then grab a late lunch / early dinner and not have to change… Now that is what I need because I am a man on the GO GO GO!!
- made with four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- moisture wicking and quick dry technology get that sweat off your skin
- built-in mesh liner holds you in place while you hold your pose
- snap-tape fly closure keeps you concealed
- store your stuff in the zipper back pocket
- preshrunk so you don’t end up kicking your dryer